Client video testimonials are a must these days, and the most persuasive and influential business advocate is your happy and engaged client.
So, why not put your satisfied client in the spotlight, and get them to champion your services, and explain WHY they enjoy being a client of yours, and WHAT benefits they have gained from their relationship with your business.
The stories told by your clients will resonate the most with prospective audiences, and they can help sway purchasing decisions your way.
Here are 4 great reasons why video testimonials are a must:
1. Consumers have a huge appetite for videos
- 74% – Videos Increase People’s Understanding Of Your Product Or Service by 74%. – DigitalSherpa
- 90% Of User Say That Seeing A Video About A Product Is Helpful In The Decision Process. – DigitalSherpa
- 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others. – Invodo
- 65% of executives have visited a vendor’s site after watching a video. – Forbes
- 64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it. – comScore
- 59% of senior executives prefer to watch video instead of reading text, if both are available on the same page. – Forbes Insight
2. Strong emotional engagement
Written testimonials are great, but some testimonials you see on websites, where you can just read the text-testimonial without any photos of the person or the person’s name, begs you to question how genuine or real the testimonial is?
The power of video testimonials is that not only do they show you who the review is coming from, but give you an emotional connection with the person’s story. You hear the facts, but you can also see the authenticity and emotion in the person’s face. This emotional connection opens the door for trust, which is vital to a great business-to-client relationship.
3. Establish trust & authenticity
Providing your clients a platform to share their real opinions and thoughts adds a strong layer of transparency to your business. It helps to establish credibility and trust.
Watching real people talk about their real experiences is genuine. It is authentic. People resonate more to this than just reading written text testimonials.
4. Powerful client attraction tool
You cannot look past the amazing statistics on video consumption, and how people behave after they have watched a video.
Your loyal clients are the best social sales leaders and advocates you have, and if you give them a platform to be a star of their own show, this can prove to be your most valued and powerful attraction tool for new prospects.
Making videos are easier than you think. For some of the video testimonials we have created for our clients were shot using a Canon SLR or an iPhone 6. The quality of video recording in smart phones are just amazing, and to appeal to your audience, you don’t want a staged over the top production but to simply capture a honest and genuine story told by your most loyal and engaged clients.
Here are some of the client video testimonials to enjoy: